All images & design copyright: fodcc.
Website design: whitemd.co.uk
Brilliant! You have taken the first step on your journey. Simply by visiting this page you have acknowledged
that there are issues in your life that you want to address. Well, you are not alone!
Over 700,000 people in 20,000 churches all around the World are using Celebrate Recovery to find the peace
that can only be found through the Grace of God and
this programme of Christ-led teaching will help you.
Celebrate Recovery - 22nd November 2017
Large Group Programme
1. Opening worship song
2. Welcome and Opening Prayer
3. Celebrate Recovery announcements
4. Worship songs ---------------------------------------------------------
"King Of My Heart"
"No Longer Slaves"
5. Readings - 8 Recovery principles
6. Training or Testimony "Lesson 20: DAILY INVENTORY"
7. Serenity prayer
8. Closing song and break off for small group
"The Lion and The Lamb"
For more information and secure & confidential contact details, please click on the link to visit our website www.celebraterecovery.co.uk.
You can ask as many questions as you like.
Rest assured, confidentiality and discretion are
paramount in all we do.
Graham Powell 07780978834
Eight Recovery Principles based on
by Rick Warren
1. Realize I’m not God; I admit that I am powerless to
control my tendency to do the wrong thing and my life is
unmanageable. (Step 1)
”Happy are those who know they are spiritually poor.” Matthew 5:3
2. Earnestly believe that God exists, that I matter to Him, and that He has the power to help me recover. (Step 2)
”Happy are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.” Matthew 5:4
3. Consciously choose to commit all my life and will to Christ’s care and control. (Step 3)
”Happy are the meek.“ Matthew 5:5
4. Openly examine and confess my faults to God, to myself and to another person whom I trust. (Steps 4 and 5)
”Happy are the pure in heart.” Matthew 5:8
5. Voluntarily submit to any and all changes God wants to make in my life. (Steps 6 and 7)
”Happy are those whose greatest desire is to do what God requires.” Matthew 5:6
6. Evaluate all my relationships, offer forgiveness to those who have hurt me and make amends for harm I’ve done to others when possible, except when doing so would harm them or others. (Steps 8 and 9)
”Happy are the merciful” Matthew 5:7 ”Happy are the peacemakers” Matthew 5:9
7. Reserve a daily time with God for self-examination, Bible reading, and prayer in order to know God and His work for my life and gain the power to follow His will. (Steps 10 and 11)
8. Yield myself to be used by God to bring this good news to others, both by my example and by my words. (Step 12)
“Happy are those who are persecuted because they do what God requires.” Matthew 5:10
Welcome to a New Start,
New Hope, New Life
Sunday 29th October: Margaret bravely gives us her testimony about Celebrate Recovery and Duncan tells us about the 12 steps - download and listen here.